CRM Business Analyst
Information Systems | Waterloo, WI, United States
The CRM Team at Trek is hiring a Business Analyst with expertise in Microsoft CRM Online.
The position is focused, but not limited to, gathering, reviewing and parsing business/technical requirements and translating them to system requirements consistent with frameworks/standards in order to meet and create definition for products and large products related to Microsoft CRM Online.
The successful CRM Business Analyst will:
- Gather and understand business and technical requirements in order to complete CRM related projects
- Communicate face-to-face with subject matter experts and stakeholders to ensure project success
- Evangelize the Microsoft CRM Online product to internal business units and lead training for end users
- Understands organizational behavior and enterprise-level change management
- Has strong analytical skills to develop data models, information systems and support others when analyzing data
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of their own work
- Stay current with the latest technologies, methods and tools
- Be self-motivated and require minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in an information technologies or relevant discipline and three (3) or more years of business and/or systems analysis experience required.
- Prior experience analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and supporting business processes in sales and customer service functions preferred
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) required.
- Understanding of enterprise applications, such as MS-SQL, SQL Reporting Services and web based technologies such as SharePoint
- Experience with Scribe Integration Software a plus
- Ability to develop technical documentation of CRM system and maintain operational policies and procedures
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Must have ability to effectively interact and communicate with end-users, project team members, internal/external staff, vendors and all levels of management within the organization in a highly customer-orientated manner
Trek Bicycle Corporation - 2 years ago