Sorin Group Australia has an opening for a Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Business Unit Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing an assigned geographic region of Australia, sustaining and increasing sales of all CRM products within their respective region. This position requires a dedicated individual who will be responsible for anticipating annual sales growth and recruiting new and experienced sales representatives and technical support staff for existing and developing territories. The CRM business unit manager will be responsible for achieving sales goals as stated in the annual budget, as well as managing expenses and costs related to the objectives of the budget and actual sales result.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and work with all the Territory Managers and technical support staff within his/her region.
- Work with the staff calling upon physicians, material management staff, administrative staff and Cath Lab management, as well establish and maintain contact with local and national health agencies.
- Act as an intermediary between the territory managers and the technical support staff, to provide daily coordination of technical assistance where needed within the region.
- Provide the Managing Director with an annual regional sales plan, with sales projections by product
- Achieve the annual sales plan as presented and agreed upon.
- Maintain relationships with all personnel who can positively or adversely affect sales and technical efforts.
- Actively recruit new sales candidates for open sales territories positions.
- Ensure compliance with the Sorin Group Code of Conduct and the application of ethical practices by all field personnel
- Perform other related duties in support of departmental and organizational objectives.
Sorin Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to making employment decisions based on valid requirements.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum work related experience of 5+ years with a cardiac medical device company (CRM preferred), with strong customer relationships.
- Must be competent and certified with both brady and tachy products, as well as a working knowledge of all other distributed CRM products.
- Work well with people
- Knowledge of the cardiovascular system, electrocardiograms and computer systems
- Financial and administrative management
- Sales and negotiating skills
- Technical aptitude
- Work independently
Sorin Group USA - 30+ days ago