Responsible for campaign data strategies; building and executing campaigns through a campaign management toll; understanding database structures and working with internal and external resources to maintain the integrity and usability of the database; campaign reporting and analysis through multiple reporting tools to measure activity from campaign execution through email and website click stream behavior and sales results; as well as overall analysis of CRM programs including identification of key success drivers.
1. Develops individual campaign data processing instructions and obtain approval from CRM Management.
2. Builds campaigns within epiphany or equivalent campaign management tool.
3. Establishes up front testing plan and analyzes results upon campaign completion.
4. Responsible for data integrity and directing all data hygiene processes. Identify and control data duplicates and coordinate with IT for proper synchronization within system when doing analysis.
5. Develops and maintains a contact management system so all types of communications done by the CRM Department with the customers/prospects and/or suspects are recorded and tracked properly.
6. Generates various customer segmentation reports using entities like demographics, profitability, single v/s multiple ownerships, so focused and targeted marketing and advertising initiatives can be planned and implemented accordingly. Coordinates with other departments to establish business rules for producing consistency in reporting.
7. Creates ad-hoc reports as requested by CRM Team and other Business Units so related studies and analysis can be done on time, efficiently and effectively.
8. Proposes ideas for campaign and identifies potential customers based on consumer engagement trends and market research reports to tailor marketing strategies and ensure they are designed and implemented to be most effective.
9. Translation of business issues into data mining analysis and output with clear deliverables in order to support operations in resolving issues and meeting business targets on time.
10. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience in database management and analysis, preferably in Direct Marketing and/or CRM field
· Strong command over statistical techniques (like; trend analysis, hypothesis testing, correlation, regression, probability and population distributions, and graphical and statistical modeling skills)
· Proficient with advanced campaign management
· Ability to work independently and contribute to team project, and self discipline
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with attention to details
· BA/BS in Business Administration, related degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• MA/MS/MBA or other related advanced degree
• Prior Automotive experience.
Mitsubishi - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Mitsubishi Motors North America (MMNA) oversees the North American operations of Japan's Mitsubishi Motors. It develops, manufactures,...