NWF is currently seeking a CRM Specialist .
This position is responsible for user support of NWF’s new Stratus Live Microsoft CRM and existing Convio e-CRM databases. The CRM Specialist will assist users through the conversion process and support staff database needs. The CRM Specialist is the primary systems analyst, playing a pivotal role in supporting and growing NWF’s fundraising efforts.
- Provides overall user support for the Stratus Live CRM and integrated systems (Convio)
- Provides CRM System training and training documentation.
- Educates staff on best practices, provides ongoing support, develops and updates policies and procedures documentation, and troubleshoots technical issues while acting as the point of contact with CRM.
- Acts as business partner with various areas of the organization to collect and analyze requirements; works with internal staff to translate requirements and develop process, workflow and system changes to support operations (including the simplification and streamlining of administrative and reporting tasks).
- Builds queries and exports for complex mailing lists and invitations
- Establishes best practices for reporting; develops and documents standard operating procedures; audits database regularly to ensure data integrity
- Initiates and encourages innovative and new utilizations of the CRM systems
- Works closely with the CRM Administrator/Programmer on the administration of the CRM systems
- Assists in managing the work load of data entry projects for the Assistant Business Analyst
- Participates in required education programs and/or meetings; stays abreast of new functionality; keeps staff current with system features by researching, planning and implementing upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years experience managing a donor database and/or website.
- Knowledge of nonprofit industry particularly the Development function is preferable.
- 3 years experience with databases/ database integration.
- Experience with any CRM software and systems.
- Experience in training and user support.
- Working knowledge of MS Office with high skill level in Excel
- Attention to detail (especially with data entry and report accuracy).
- Ability to work and communicate collaboratively with diverse personalities.
- Familiarity with online and offline meeting software.
- Ability to work logically through a project, and think critically about tasks.
- Able to independently manage multiple projects (sometimes with overlapping deadlines) from start to finish.
- Excellent written and oral communication; project management and analytical skills.
- Self-confident, positive, self-starter able to think originally and creatively.
- Must have excellent customer service orientation and business acumen