Minimum 1 year experience preferred
Responsible for carrying out direct resident care assignments, including appropriate distribution of medications, to ensure the quality of life for all residents. In the absence of a supervisor, may provide occasional functional supervision of facility and other employees. Ensures quality of care by assisting residents in all aspects of daily living, promoting resident independence, providing emotional support, and ensuring resident and employee safety in compliance with relevant policies and procedures . D istributes medications to residents per physician orders and completes required documentation. Assists with identification and follow up of facility and resident issues and needs by observation, required documentation, and frequent communication with the supervisor.
- Current State of Maine CRMA certification is required.
- Residential Care Specialist I (RCS I).
- Personal Support Specialist (PSS) is required within 3 months of hire .
- Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) is preferred.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) or technical training beyond high school is preferred.
- 1 year or more experience is preferred.
MaineGeneral Health's mission is to enhance, every day, the health of the people in the greater Kennebec Valley.