**For Future Anticipated Openings- Application will be kept on file
This individual administers anesthetics, both general and regional, in conjunction with related drugs, to render patients insensible to pain during a surgical procedure, under the supervision of an anesthesiologist. Must read journals, attend department in-service programs, and outside meetings to maintain and gain further knowledge of the profession of anesthesia. Apply new methods of anesthesia will be adopted in collaboration and under the guidance of Section chief of Anesthesia.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Current AANA certification
- Current CRNA license, State of Michigan
- Current RN license, State of Michigan.
- Current BLS certification
- ACLS certification
- Must be able to perform manipulative skills necessary to carry on the normal anesthetic process; i.e. intubation, laryngoscopy, intravenous, and intra-arterial cannulation, airway maintenance, and ventilation by mask and bag.
- In case of an emergency, must be able to maintain life support systems until medical help arrives.
One of the largest, most comprehensive health care providers north of metro Detroit, Covenant HealthCare is a non-profit health system that...