Administers local, inhalation, intravenous, and other anesthetics prescribed by Anesthesiologist to induce total or partial loss of sensation or consciousness in patients during surgery, deliveries, or other medical procedures. Includes pre-anesthetic evaluation and preparation, anesthesia induction, maintenance, and emergency, post-anesthetic care, pain management and responding to emergency situations related to airway management and cardiac life support techniques.
Cases include ortho, ob/gyn, general, urology, ent, dental and podiatry.
staff CRNA position for a variety of cases. Must be comfortable working independently. Must be comfortable with spinals & epidurals. Other regional blocks a plus. Salary negotiable based on experience.
Day Shift,Evening Shift
Director of Surgery
- Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing. Graduate from Accredited School of Anesthesia
- 2 years experience in anesthesia
- Current Oklahoma RN Licensure, ACLS, OBN and DEA Number. Current Oklahoma
- RNA Licensure, Current certification/ recertification by AANA.
- General, spinal, epidural and peripheral blocks
McAlester Regional Health Center provides high quality, individualized patient care to McAlester and the surrounding Southeastern Oklahoma...