Southwestern Energy Company is a rapidly growing, independent producer of domestic natural gas an important natural resource that helps fuel our nation’s economy while playing a critical role in America’s quest for energy independence. Southwestern Energy Company began operating in Arkansas 80 years ago. We now produce primarily natural gas from more than 1.5 million acres of land and have expanded our operations into Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and Canada. We also engage in natural gas gathering and marketing activities in our core market areas in support of exploration and production activities.
This position is primarily responsible for coordinating CRT and BOP operations, maintaining shop, and repairing CRT and BOP equipment and providing job information to crews and management.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
1. Provide assistance and work in shop to help crew personnel maintain CRT and BOP equipment, vehicles and storage yards to ensure they are in clean and proper order according to company policies and procedures.
2. Take job orders as they come in from Well Site Supervisors.
3. Coordinate CRT and BOP operations to ensure proper placement of equipment and personal on rig locations.
4. Prepares and submits casing job operation reports.
5. Investigates accidents/injuries and submits reports.
6. Maintains safety equipment in proper working order and ensures it is in the appropriate locations when needed.
7. Repairs CRT equipment.
8. Provide support to field operations by delivering tools and parts to rig locations, as well as run CRT Jobs in the field as needed or drive BOP truck to next destination.
SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
- High school or GED equivalent.
- 6 months to 1 year prior experience is highly preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a CDL.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions, where exposure to atmospheric conditions of extreme heat/cold, fumes and gases are frequent.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull or carry items of 50 lbs or more on a frequent basis.
- Must have experience using power tools such as electric grinders, hand reamer, power wrenches, torque wrench, air compressor, etc...
- Must be able to use computers with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Work an equal time schedule - 7 days on 7 days off; will rotate days and nights.
- Must meet all pre-employment requirements.
SouthWestern Energy Company - 4 months ago