A Fortune 200 company with 2011 revenues surpassing $14 billion, DISH aggressively recruits energetic, driven and intelligent individuals who embrace the three core values of the company’s culture – pride, adventure and winning. This internal mantra encourages staff to exceed expectations, overcome obstacles and embrace a competitive spirit in an effort to separate excellence from mediocrity. Join the DISH team for a rewarding career that advances the company’s mission of providing an outstanding entertainment experience – anywhere, anytime – to customers throughout the nation. Click here to learn more.
DISH’s 11 U.S.-based Customer Service Centers provide award-winning service to millions of customers throughout the nation. Customer and Technical Service representatives act as excellent information resources for billing, programming and troubleshooting questions including suggesting ways for existing customers to get the most value and enjoyment from their DISH experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Business Operations Specialist I performs operational duties in a variety of business operation disciplines including real time management, queue utilization, and reporting on daily operations. This person is responsible for providing the enterprise with daily technical and business initiatives in addition to reporting on staffing and call analysis to enterprise management.
Primary responsibilities are described in the following categories:
- Manages routing and call alignment for enterprise.
- Works with Engineering to assist with research on technical issues.
- Monitors and tracks all agents skills, talk times, after call work, hold times, excessive break times, time spent in projects and training.
- Communicates with site leadership on issues critical to operation.
- Performs regular audits between systems to ensure accurate data.
- Creates new hire login tickets and facilitates team assignments.
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
A successful Business Operations Specialist I will have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months related experience and/or training; and 2 years of customer service experience which includes 1 year of call center experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Requires high level computer expertise, including use of database, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications, ability to train preferred.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills with all levels of personnel and be able to multitask in fast paced environment.
DISH - 14 months ago
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...