- Receive customer service calls and enter customer orders for pickup and delivery via phone, fax, and e-freshpoint.com, while conforming to specific customer directives
- Maintain knowledge of AS400 and other required software and basic accounting policies
- Resolves delivery errors and helps operations and accounting with problems regarding orders, invoices, and deliveries.
- Handle customer calls regarding problem resolution and product disposition and log on daily opportunities sheet.
- Prepare weekly reports (case report, customer order guide etc) and distribute to EVP.
- Send customer order guides and pricing via fax according to customer specifications.
- Evaluate short sheet and advise key clients, as necessary per their specification, of product shorts and their next delivery date.
- Call customers daily, weekly, quarterly, or monthly as necessary to inquire on FP product quality and address any additional concerns to help maintain relationships.
- Run end of day report in AS400 daily.
- Back up duties for operations.
- Participates in process improvements and promotes teamwork.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the Op-Co President
- A minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience in a high volume distribution/manufacturing environment
- Experience with AS400, preferred
- Employee must pass a background check and pre-employment post offer drug screen
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to communicate well with others
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer knowledge including MS Office applications
- Basic 10-Key skills
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays
- Spanish, a plus
FreshPoint - 13 months ago
Fresh produce is the ingredient for success at FreshPoint. The company is one of the largest foodservice distributors of fresh fruits and...