This is a temporary position with no benefits
Purpose: Accurately respond to inquiries, process orders and handle complaints in a prompt, courteous and professional manner for all customers, Sales Reps and consumers
• Represent adidas accurately, communicating effectively with customers and the sales force regarding the adidas product line, policies and procedures.
• Process work, in a timely manner, through the new Document Management System (DMS), while supporting the CS Department efforts toward a predominantly “paperless” work environment.
Receive, review for accuracy, process, key-in and follow-up on phoned in and written orders, inquiries, revisions, cancellations and problems.
• Complete the processing of adjustments to customers' initial orders that are initiated by phone calls to Phone Desk CSRs.
• Reports recurring and potential customer complaints/problems to CS Management with recommendations for ongoing process improvements.
• Audits the "Hard Copy", "No Fall" and any other assigned reports on a weekly/monthly basis in order to become a proactive participant, along with the Sales Rep, in the management of assigned accounts.
• Assume responsibility for the accurate review of both soft and hard copy purchase orders for proper style numbers, correct prices, proper payment terms, special instructions and the type of delivery/cancel dates
• Perform all duties in an accurate, timely and professional manner within the guidelines of established company procedures and policies, while maintaining a flexible approach to enforcing those policies.
- Sales Representatives
- Account representatives
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of business via phone, written communication and in person
- Beginning experience with SAP preferred
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training. Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree
Our mission is to be the leading sports brand in the world. adidas provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, mental or physical disability, or any other protected status unrelated to the performance of the work involved. You may have heard us say "Impossible is Nothing" or "Celebrate Originality"; to us, these phrases are more than just words. If you share this same passion then apply today!
For more than 80 years, the adidas Group has been part of the world of sports on every level, delivering state-of-the-art sports footwear,...