Accountability: This position is directly accountable to the Assistant Manager.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
The Customer Service Representative provides office support functions to the Customer and Operations personnel in order to exceed the customer's expectations.
General Requirements of the Job:
1. Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Must be computer literate.
3. Must have typing skills (35-45 WPM).
4. Must have accuracy with a ten-key adding machine.
5. Must have excellent Customer Service skills.
6. Excel, MS Word, and Microsoft Outlook experience a plus.
7. Persons with experience in the environmental services field and/or are familiar with environmental laws - RCRA, DOT, OSHA, and contract law are preferred.
8. Schedule consists of Sunday through Wednesday.
9. Must have a valid driver’s license.
10. Must be able to successfully complete required training.
11. Must be able to pass extensive background check, successfully complete the post-offer employment physical and drug screen, and to maintain medical certification.
1. Generates pick tickets and shipping paperwork based on orders via fax, email, and/or web.
2. Provides proper shipping papers and pick tickets by checking the correct product information to be shipped against the purchase orders.
3. Enters, processes, and invoices orders in the warehouse inventory system.
4. Promotes and maintains a positive rapport with customers and vendors.
5. Answers phones with attention to giving great customer service.
6. Uses customer database to enter and print orders.
7. Communicates proof of delivery, receipts, purchase orders and all other corresponding paperwork to customers/vendors in a timely manner.
8. Works with customers and vendors to resolve any discrepancies.
9. Maintain accurate spreadsheets for billing purposes.
10. Maintain filing systems according to Rinchem procedures.
11. Maintain accurate data in Rinchem's inventory control system.
12. Coordinates with customer and warehouse personnel to fulfill the customer's needs.
13. Maintain communication with Supervisor/Manager.
14. Promotes safety in the office.
15. Participates in safety meetings.
16. All other duties as assigned.
RINCHEM Company, Inc. - 8 months ago