Major Tasks, Duties, And Responsibilities
The technologist performs CT and Radiology procedures with guidelines established by this institution, the equipment manufacturer and/or radiation safety guidelines established by the Texas Department of Health. Operates CT scanner or diagnostic equipment, utilizes PACS, instructs patients, prepares room, equipment, supplies and medications. Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
Minimum Education and Training:
Minimum Work Experience:
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of radiologic technology.
- One to two years in diagnostic radiology or equivalent.
- An additional one to two years experience in CT scan.
- Demonstrate competence in the use of verbal and written communication as well as ability to perform and modify routine CT exams when needed.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists License
- Certified Medical Radiologic Technologist
- Certified CT Technologist
- Basic Cardiac Life Support Required
HCA Inc - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview...