Massena, NY, Part-Time/Year-Round
This position is responsible for assisting customers in booking their Cape Air travel as well as for answering their questions about Cape Air. The position entails assisting both walk-in customers at the CTO as well as call center customers. Excellent customer service and the ability to perform assigned duties in a professional and courteous manner are required.
- Learn, understand and complete the process of taking reservations, issuing tickets and making changes to existing tickets using Cape Air’s reservations system.
- Utilize tools provided to become familiar with Cape Air’s travel policies and procedures
- Resolve customer service issues involving all areas of the company striving toward the goal of “first call resolution”
- Apply excellent communication skills both in person and on the telephone
- Gain knowledge of fares and fare rules pertaining to ticket purchases and exchanges with both Cape Air and other airlines
- Work efficiently and courteously with the operations and the ticket counter employees of Cape Air
- Understand the relationship with other airlines when we have partnerships and Code Share agreements
- Properly document records (i.e. phone numbers, check in times, correct spelling of names, etc.)
- Demonstrate the values of our company Mission: kindness, teamwork, respect, and the spirit of MOCHA HAGoTDI!
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: #2013337
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills are required, both verbal and written
- Basic computer skills and proficiency is a requirement
- Flexibility of schedule is a must; this position will require working weekends and some holidays
- Ability to interact effectively with others
- Ability to work independently and adapt to changing work priorities
- Airline reservations or travel agency background is preferred although not required
- Must exhibit exceptional knowledge of Cape Air and must embody the Cape Air MOCHA HAGoTDI spirit
TO APPLY: Please complete our online employment application by clicking HERE .
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Sunday December 18, 2013 (11:59pm EST)
Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation needs of...