Retail Sales Instructor reports to the Manager of Educational Services.
Brief summary of duties include but is not limited to:
· Provide students with basic direction, instruction and assistance in designated areas of instruction in accordance with Job Corps requirements and MTC program specifications.
· Counsel and motivate students regarding behavior, training, personal and/or study habits and problems; coordinate with career counselors and other staff as necessary to resolve issues affecting student training.
· Develop and prepare lessons; recommend curricula changes and supplemental materials.
· Maintain training environment (behavior and surroundings) conducive to learning.
Responsible for the instruction of students in the areas of:
- Customer Service
- Merchandising & Stocking
- Visual Merchandising
- Sales and Marketing
- Cashiering and Sales Transactions
- Working knowledge of POS systems helpful
Application deadline: 05/08/2013
An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working and training in the retail field highly desired
- Certified, licensed, or accredited to teach in state in which center is located, or accredited by a professional trade organization.
- Valid driver's license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record.
Management & Training Corporation - 15 months ago
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) prepares prison inmates for re-entry into society. It provides a variety of academic,...