We are looking for highly competitive, sports-minded individuals to join our winning team. You will find a rewarding work environment with unlimited growth potential. If you think you have what it takes to compete in this environment join our team today.
Manages the Customer Accounts Department, which is responsible for the lease renewal & payment process. Responsible for achieving company standards on revenue collection and lease account management.
Reports directly to the General Manager
- The acquisition and maintenance of customers
- Monitor and recommend payment frequency changes to the General Manager
- Immediate contact of all customers who have not made timely lease payments
- Act as a customer counselor who resells the benefits of timely lease agreement renewal payments
- Document all customer appointments and update customer information in the store computer system
- Monitor the accuracy of customer classifications according to customer payment history and habits
- Maintain updated accurate customer information
- Clean and restore merchandise for all items personally returned
- Complete and maintain weekly truck maintenance sheet and route sheets daily
- Supervise, develop and schedule the activities of Accounts Department
- Confirm customer identification, collect money and obtain customers' signature on lease agreements.
- Set and achieve lease renewal goals
- Update lease renewal goal board daily
- Facilitate non-renewal returns authorized by GM
- Review and close lease agreements with customers.
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Position routinely requires lifting, loading, and "dollying" merchandise 50-300 pounds
- All skills necessary to effectively perform all functions in the store
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong telephone etiquette and skills
- Good organizational skills
- Professional appearance
- Good driving skills
Aaron’s is an equal opportunity employer
- Satisfactory MVR (driving record), DOT physical and drug screen, criminal background investigation with job performance reference check and required testing