CUSTOMER CARE ASSISTANT - Major Manufacturing Company located in Hickory, North Carolina is looking to provide a great opportunity to qualified candidates to fill a position in their CUSTOMER CARE department: Provide initial customer interface; Responsible for error free execution of quotes, orders, return authorizations, and other order management related activities. Ability to communicate product discrepancy specification information to customers. Build strong working relationships with both internal and external customers. Understand and execute contractual agreements. Coordinate customer requirements with Sales, Marketing, Engineering Services, and Operations to meet customer requirements. Professional phone skills and written communication skills to include excellent use of grammar and sentence structure.
Education Require ments: Four year degree or Equivalent Experience
Experience Requirements 3 years experience interacting with customers.
1. 100% fluent in English.
2. Writing/speaking/listening, other language skills a plus.
3. Outstanding verbal/written skills and excellent interpersonal and phone sales skills to communicate with external and internal customers.
4. Ability to work under varying deadlines on multiple proposals and in a team environment.
5. Proficient using PC software such as Lotus Notes, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. and corporate applications such as SAP and Salesforce.com.
6. Work Schedule Flexibility
Hours 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM, Monday - Friday
Only qualified candidates should apply; if you already have an application with Adecco, please contact 828-327-7152 to speak with a recruiter.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our unwavering commitment...