At Percepta, we are all about loyalty. We want to help people build stronger, long-term relationships with our clients brands. To do that, we also need passionate people in our business who are committed to delivering our ultimate aim – Creating customer loyalty.
Nothing pleases us more than an opportunity to bring more great talent into our business, so now may be your chance to get involved.
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to be the voice of our clients brand, based at our newly refurbished offices in Daventry. You will be responsible managing contact from customers who really need your help to resolve complex issues. You will also take ownership of the customer and the service they receive from start to finish, giving you a unique opportunity to deliver a very personal service to every customer.
If you have a strong service mindset, can quickly respond to customer needs, can use your initiative and influence to do the right thing and, of course, are willing to learn and grow, then please read on to see why this may be the role you’ve been looking for.
The successful applicant is expected to provide high quality professional customer care, striving for excellent service and resolution of customer enquiry upon first contact, ensuring our customers experience high satisfaction.
What You’ll Do
- Resolve customer issues from a variety of different sources with a pleasant, courteous and highly professional manner
- Manage your own case load from start to finish
- Ensure that customer service levels are acknowledged to be ‘world class’ both within and outside the company
- Use innovative approaches to customer concern resolution and ensure that successful new ideas are communicated within the team and department
- Authorise goodwill on specific cases to aid effective resolution
- Ensure company databases are maintained and updated as appropriate
- Develop an excellent working relationship with the franchised dealer network
What You Need to Have
What We Offer
- First and foremost, a passion to deliver a high quality of service– if you have the right attitude we can train you to do everything else!
- An understanding of systems, including internet and Word
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks combined with an enthusiastic customer service approach
Percepta offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
Percepta offers an energetic, welcoming environment with managers that truly care and lead according to our core values. In fact all of our leaders and employees work to promote the value: Treat people with dignity and respect.
- £15,000 pa rising to £15,500 pa after successful completion of probationary period
- Performance related bonuses up to £1000 per annum
- NVQ training and ongoing personal development
- BUPA healthcare and Worldwide travel insurance for yourself and your partner
- 31 days holiday per annum (including statutory bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 5 years service
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Eligibility for discounts on new vehicles
- Free, ample parking
- Membership to discount websites
- Employment by a Company that values their employee's
We also strive to promote from within, for example most all of our Team Leaders are promoted from agent-level opportunities and we always need good people for specialty roles in areas such as Quality Assurance, Training and Human Resources just to name a few. We strive to promote those who achieve, in support of another core value: Foster, embrace and reward a performance based culture.
Does Percepta sound like the place to kick start your career? Click the link below to apply online now!
Percepta - 24 months ago
Percepta is a full-service, customer loyalty company. We work with our clients to help them establish and maintain strong, enduring...