- Assist dealers/customers on the incoming 800# phone line in a timely and professional manner. Answer approximately 50-80 calls per day.
- Provide > 2,000 dealers/customers with product, price and availability information.
- Accurately enter and maintain sales orders and sample requests received from dealers/customers by way of telephone, mail, e-mail and fax. Utilize credit card application for credit card orders. Review all orders for proper customer information, product, price, quantity, payment and delivery information. Proactively initiates actions and resolves any questionable areas.
- Review orders for special pricing requirements and coordinate approved price over-rides as needed.
- Review order and delivery status with dealers/customers by sending backorder reports as required by account. Process all order changes, including order cancellations.
- Negotiate expedited deliveries with production planning schedulers and warehouses; independently determines appropriate method of shipment.
- Cross sell and up sell products, providing alternative products as necessary.
- Handle technical inquiries related to products and their applications.
- Answer product and technical questions for approximately 3000+ product codes in the areas of Cell Culture, Molecular Biology, Bioprocess, Assay Products, Liquid Handling and Equipment, HTS and Assay, Automation, Microbiology, and Pyrex. Utilize the Product Selection Guide, information available via FileMaker Pro, and the online catalog.
- Use multiple database systems and tools to ensure accurate information to the dealer/customer.
- Manage and research dealer/customer complaints in the complaint system. Process product returns, replacements or credits as necessary.
- Support Account Managers in assigned territories with complaints, issues, and sample requests.
- Organize and file purchase order copies and necessary documents in file/folders for future reference.
- Assist dealers/customers with requests for certificates, proof of deliveries, backorder information, samples and order status information, and lot allocations.
- Coordinate resolution of specific problems with customer, plant, account team and the Distribution Center.
- Interact on a daily basis with several other functions of the company, such as Account Managers, Marketing, Distribution, Accounting/Credit, Quality Control, Manufacturing and Vendors.
- Maintain and update dealer/customer profiles and confirm that the PeopleSoft notes, carrier, and freight terms match the profile. Follow up with New Accounts team on necessary account set up changes
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...