Find A Raymond Sales and Service Center
Reach-Fork ® Trucks
Swing-Reach ® Trucks
E-Commerce / Fulfillment
Medical / Pharmaceutical
Sales & Service Network
Locate a Sales and Service Center
Pre-Owned Fork Lifts
National Accounts Programs
ACR System ™
In The News
Job Detail: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (RAYMOND STORAGE CONCEPTS)
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Raymond Storage Concepts)
Job Category: Sales | Shift: 1
For over 30 years Storage Concepts has been the official dealer of Raymond Lift Trucks in Ohio, Southeast Indiana and West Virginia. As our business has grown and evolved, we have recognized there are 3 critical, yet simple, elements to our success: Our customers, our suppliers and our associates.
With the guidance of the Field Sales Manager, the Customer Service Representative’s primary focus is to ensure that every possible action is taken to maintain the ongoing and profitable retention of our existing customers, and that their needs are taken care of in an efficient, effective and friendly way. At the same time, and while coordinating closely with other company departments, to identify and win new and incremental aftermarket business from both new customers and existing Raymond equipment users that source their service from companies other than ours in the greater Louisville territory. Offerings will include service on both Raymond and non-Raymond Electric Industrial Fork Trucks (EITs), service on industrial batteries and chargers, replacement batteries and chargers, and parts for EITs. A CSR’s role with their accounts will vary depending on the needs of their customers. When necessary, they will attend training classes to acquire the skills necessary to meet their customers’ needs and expectations. The ultimate goal with each account assigned to the CSR will be to establish a consultative relationship targeted towards mutual growth and profitability. A CSR must have a genuine concern about their customer’s well-being and success.
- Preferred residence in greater Louisville, KY or in the general vicinity.
- Have a strong grasp of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to analyze the customer’s business and develop solutions to meet their specific requirements.
- Develop and execute a territory management plan.
- Initiate and develop new relationships and maximize existing ones.
- Maintain direct personal contact with all assigned accounts and respond to needs and requests in a timely manner.
- Manage and understand the sales cycle.
- Manage and maintain a CRM program with updated customer information, scheduling, and quoting information.
- Manage and submit monthly expense reports for reimbursement.
- BA/BS in business, engineering, sales & marketing, or related field preferred.
- Two years of successful sales experience.
- Experience in material handling or industrial sales preferred.
- Competitive nature and goal oriented.
How To Apply
- Extensive paid training program at Raymond Corporate Headquarters.
- Guaranteed base salary with performance based incentives.
- Generous benefit plan including paid vacation, medical, dental, 401k.
To apply, e-mail your resume with salary requirements to:
Or visit this Raymond Dealer's website at www.raymondsci.com
The Raymond Corporation - 19 months ago