Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Assist the customer in the determination of reproduction requirements
- Support customer committed delivery dates
- Request and distribute plots of digital data to suppliers, subsidiaries and shop customers
- Validate drawing configuration in various systems
- Maintain drawing accountability and distribution in various systems
- Verify quality of products and accuracy of data
- Support the accurate collection of metrics and billing data
The incumbent in this position must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent with some previous work experience. Basic PC operation skills, window and web navigation preferred. Knowledge of basic software applications-MS Word, Excel, E-Mail. Excellent customer service skills and a Professional attitude. Ability to work overtime as required.
May involve intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching, lifting and prolonged periods of sitting or standing and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
Canon Business Process Services - 9 months ago