Micro Center is one of the nation’s leading computer and electronics retailers, offering over 35,000 products in large, well-furnished regional stores. We provide the industry's most compelling and customer-oriented shopping environment, with twelve dedicated product and service departments and the most knowledgeable staff in the business. An industry pioneer when we started in 1979 in Columbus, Ohio, we continue to be a dynamic company in a growth industry and have expanded steadily and profitably to a nationwide presence. Join our team and see why the leading consumer magazine rated Micro Center as “the best place to buy a computer!”
We are seeking experienced Customer Service Representatives to assist customers with merchandise purchases.
At Micro Center we demonstrate our commitment to employees through training, career growth and a balance between personal and professional interests. We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, an employee discount and an extensive benefits package that includes options available at group rates for both full-time and part-time associates. For a complete benefit overview and to find out more about the company and our retail locations, please visit our web site at www.microcenter.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Non-smoking work environment. Pre-employment criminal background and substance abuse screening.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Provide superior customer service when assisting customers at the point of sale/checkout area.
- Process outgoing merchandise by completing credit and cash transactions.
- Obtain accurate name, address and email capture of Micro Center customers.
- Maintain the department by ensuring a clean work area and properly participating in opening and closing procedures.
- Support store operations by maintaining loss prevention awareness, assisting with store office activities and helping to prepare for and conduct physical inventory.
- Perform other duties and tasks as may be assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent and/or one year related retail experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Micro Center - 12 months ago
There's nothing small about the way Micro Electronics sets up shop. The company sells computers and consumer electronics through more t...