- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bilingual preferred, Spanish, English, Portuguese a plus, Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience is required, along with excellent verbal/phone communication and organizational skills.
- Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical product knowledge is helpful.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Position Type: Full-Time
Regular or Temporary: Regular
Salary: Hourly commensurate with experience
Sesderma is a dermatological laboratory with extensive experience in the fields of Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine.
Over the past 20...