HIRING CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Our Customer Service Representatives are trained to delight our customers by providing the kind of personal attention and outstanding customer service they have come to expect. Day or night, when a customer calls or emails us for help with a policy, our associates are there ready to assist them.
Through our comprehensive, on-site training we'll teach you about our dynamic industry, and insurance policies and regulations, preparing you to assist our customers with their insurance needs. Training is fully paid!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Resolve customer inquiries.
- Receive up to 50-60 inbound telephone calls per day in a call center environment.
- Work with the customer to ensure they are properly insured.
- Take calls and handle each request to ensure customers are satisfied on the first call.
- Navigate our internal computer system to look up customer information and update policies.
How To Apply:Please send resume by fax # (607) 965-6136 or via e-mail:
- Must be willing and able to work weekends and evenings
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Insurance experience a plus.
- Demonstrated job stability