This is an amazing time to join Ultimate Software as we are expanding our Workplace Customer Support team. We are seeking a customer focused individual to act as a Workplace HRMS/Payroll Account Manager for our small to mid-size market customers. Qualified candidates will have excellent communication skills and will be responsible for building a strong working relationship with assigned customer base. This position is located in our Atlanta, GA or Santa Ana office, it may also be a virtual position. Support is provided primarily by telephone and internet connectivity. Does providing extreme customer service excite you?
Does your energy level increase when you collaborate with others around you?
Are you compelled to serve and assist others? Do you know when and from whom to seek advice?
Are you an individual who expects to succeed at everything you do?
If you can honestly answer yes to all the above questions then you might just be the person we are searching for!
- Provide front-line support to external customers
- Build a strong working relationship with our customer base
- Support our Workforce Management HRMS/Payroll and Benefits Administration solution
- Provide in-depth analysis and timely resolutions/workarounds for our clients
- Call ownership from initial customer contact to call resolution which includes supporting escalations if appropriate and providing customer updates
Education/Certification/License: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in a Customer Support environment
- Knowledge of Payroll and Human Resources business practices
- Experience with benefits / open enrollment process
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations
- Ability to multitask
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Highly organized with exceptional follow through
Travel Requirement: Limited travel upon request
Ultimate Software - 8 months ago
The Ultimate Software Group isn't timid about the benefits of its workforce management products. Businesses use its cloud-based UltiPro...