Enter and maintain customer and inter-division quotations and sales orders providing accurate and correct materials and services, prices and discounts, delivery and mode of shipment and conditions of sale
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- Initiate a variety of actions with regard to inventory and equipment, supplies, repair services, shipping, manufacturing requests, expediting engineering work requests, product delivery, etc. for sales order fulfillment and purchase of accessory equipment
- Manage all other aspects of quotation and sales order management and processing
- Be a liaison between customers and other company departments; manufacturing, procurement, engineering, and project management, to ensure timely and accurate completion of quotations and order fulfillment
- Determine product availability, including investigating inventory conversion and substitution opportunities
- Coordinate customer/third party activities per terms of the purchase order, including engineering design reviews and production review and witness points
- Perform service work in the field when necessary.
- 3-5 years related experience working with conventional and multi-bowl surface wellhead systems (including mud-line systems where applicable), surface christmas tree systems, blow-out preventers and other drill through equipment
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required
- Attention to detail and accuracy required
- Must have solid interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player willing to learn new things
- Have ability to work with minimum supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project a plus
Cameron (NYSE:CAM) is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries....