Direct the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans for the Broad Market direct mail channels to achieve sales, growth, and test objectives. Monitor and analyze results against plan and provide recommendations for all ongoing initiatives. Oversee database activities to support prospect acquisition, reoffers, and fulfillment. Develop and maintain analytical forecasting models to estimate future sales outcomes based on planned marketing activities and trends.
- Responsible for establishing and achieving direct mail sales goals set for the Broad Market program. Maximize marketing exposure within established profitability thresholds.
- Lead the development of strategic plans and tactical execution for Broad Market direct mail acquisition, reoffer, and fulfillment programs based on historical trends, market research, industry best practices, and NYL senior management input. Set contact strategies across direct mail channels.
- Develop plans for the implementation of strategic tests to continually maintain and improve direct mail results. Work closely with the Creative team to develop breakthrough new treatments to grow the direct mail channels.
- Develop plans and budgets for using outside lists to support the sales and growth of the program. Responsibilities include creating recommendations for overall list strategies, working with list brokers to effectively target key segments, creating robust list tests, creating contact strategies and re-use plans for control lists, negotiating use agreements, and overseeing database activities to support the outside list efforts.
- Responsible for managing marketing database activities and the creation and execution of monthly campaigns, audits, and quality control processes. Develop and meet operational deadlines, including list pull selection, data processing, tape release, source code uploads, and test schedule creation.
- Lead the analysis of direct mail and fulfillment results, making recommendations for improved sales and efficiency.
- Work closely with the Research group and outside list vendors to develop predictive models to optimize efficiency and sales growth in the direct mail channels.
- Lead forecasting efforts and the annual planning process for the direct mail channels.
- Work closely with internal resources and external production vendors to meet mail schedules. Job Location FL - Tampa Department INS - NYL DIRECT Position Type Full Time AutoReqId 7261BR Required Qualifications •7+ years of direct mail marketing experience that includes strategic thinking and analytical aptitude.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Self motivated and flexible.
- Must be able to identify and communicate items of primary importance while executing tactical details.
- Experience working with databases; MS Excel and Access experience is a must.
- Able to work productively with internal departments and external vendor relationships.
- Able to formalize and standardize data processing and quality control procedures where appropriate.
- Conscientious about deadlines, demonstrating good project management.
- Able to review large sets of data, ensure its accuracy, and identify sales growth opportunities.
New York Life Insurance has been providing life insurance policies in the Big Apple since it was a tiny seed. While the top mutual life...