Cabinet Sales - Middletown
Since 1948, Riverhead Building Supply has been the supplier of choice for quality-conscious builders, retail clients, architects & contractors throughout Long Island, the New York Metropolitan and New England areas. We are the employer of choice for customer-focused, team-oriented employees. Riverhead Building Supply is helping individuals in our community to build rewarding careers.
We are presently searching for an experienced Salesperson comfortable in selling to retail clients, architects, and contractors in our Middletown showroom. If you are an experienced professional who is comfortable selling an impressive roster of name brand products than our exclusive showroom is the place for you.
Previous millwork design and project management experience is a must. In addition, strong math, language & computer skills such as 20/20 or equivalent, CAD programs, MS Word & Excel are required.
The successful candidate must be well-spoken with a good appearance, who is familiar with high-end sales. High earnings potential via generous commission structure with a salary base to get you started. Showroom is well appointed and constantly updated to stay fresh.
Riverhead Building Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants and employees. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program.
We encourage you to submit applications and salary requirements online at www.rbscorp.com ; applications and resumes can also be sent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the following (other duties may be assigned),
- Staffing cabinet showroom on a daily basis
- Having the education and familiarity with different manufacturers of cabinetry, appliances, counter-tops, moldings, and millwork.
- Strives to be the most informed and knowledgeable on the products that are offered.
- Has a professional demeanor and appearance and is able to work with contractors, architects and homeowners alike.
- Able to work independently and meet self-assigned deadlines.
- Realizes that expertise is essential in eliminating mistakes, and that any mistakes be resolved quickly and fairly to both customer and company.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain customer relationships to capture as much sales as possible.
- Must be able to follow up on assigned leads, as well as generate own opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, and networking.
- Candidates will be organized and be able to juggle multiple projects and associated paperwork at one-time.
- Sales Experience a must
- Outgoing proactive professional demeanor
- Strong computer background and 2020 Design Software Experience
Riverhead Building Supply Corp. - 21 months ago