Support the Cable Advertising Sales Team in an administrative capacity. Assist in meeting and exceeding departmental quality standards.
• Support the Cable Adverting Sales Team, by providing and entering proposals, placing orders, adding and updating traffic instructions, tracking packages and entering make-goods for new and existing customers.
• Possess an in-depth knowledge of the Cable Advertising Business and internal processes and procedures.
• Assist in troubleshooting third-party software.
• Serve as a positive liaison for Midcontinent’s internal and external customers.
• Provide follow up support to customers and the Sales Team.
• Prepare timely and accurate reports.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
• Adhere to Midcontinent Communications privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
• Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support Midcontinent Communications’ efforts to improve customer awareness, satisfaction, and loyalty.
• Mentor new hires.
• Possess an in-depth knowledge of the business and internal processes and procedures.
• Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of peers and other departments.
• Support the mission, vision and values of Midcontinent Communications.
• Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
• Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
• Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
• Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
• Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions.
• Actively follow Midcontinent policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Previous advertising or agency experience preferred.
Midcontinent Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Do you want to be a part of something big? You’ve heard this before – “We’re Midcontinent … Part of Our...