TAK Communications, Inc. has an immediate opening for a full-time Cable TV, High Speed Internet and Telephony Installer Technician in Rochester, MN.
We are seeking either experienced CATV Installers/Satellite TV Installers or we will train the right person who is willing to learn for this hourly paid position.
Travel Might Be Required Depending on Location
- Paid Training
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Health Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Company Vehicle, Tools and Test Equipment
Candidate Requirements and Major Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and comprehensive background check.
- Perform all assigned TAK installation related work according to division standards.
- Maximize use of material to effectively complete work.
- Use sales skills to maximize services purchased by customers.
- Minimize the amount of trouble calls after installations.
- Work to reduce unnecessary and inefficient work.
- Improve the customer education experience during all home visits.
- May perform service related work as needed.
- Meet Weekly Installation Goals and perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously, organize, prioritize, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under deadlines required.
- Must be physically able to perform job functions.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Must have basic mechanical aptitude, ability to climb 25-ft poles utilizing a 28ft extension ladder.
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge.
- Adaptability and being able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 80lbs continually.
Tak Communications - 8 months ago
- 27 days ago
TAK Communications, Inc. is a nationally recognized Cable Installation Contract Firm for the Cable TV and Telecommunications industry. TAK...