If you are a hard worker who has a desire to be paid based upon your individual performance, consider joining Aero Communications as a Cable & Internet Technician. Anyone with a strong work ethic, some basic technical skills, a mechanical aptitude and willingness to work in a variety of conditions (rain, snow, sun, attics, crawlspaces, etc.) can be extremely successful after completing our paid training program. Many of our top performers are military veterans or individuals with a history within the construction trades (framers, roofers, electricians, etc.), landscaping, or automotive maintenance industries.
Please be aware, working as a Cable & Internet Technician will require some long work hours, including some evenings, weekends and holidays. You will be responsible for aerial and underground cable television and telephony installations for our residential and commercial customers.
* Ability to carry and 80-pound ladder and work at heights as high as 25 feet
* Ability to complete paperwork accurately and on time
* Basic computer skills
* Great customer service skills and work attitude
* High school diploma or GED
* A Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
* A clean background and ability to pass our drug screen
* Paid training
* Competitive base pay with the chance to grow your pay based upon your production
* A company vehicle with a gas card to use on the job
* Telephony tools necessary to complete your work
* A uniform allowance
* Employee benefits
* Paid time off
Aero Communications Inc - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
At ACI, we are focused on success, both individually and collectively. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that challenges and engages...