Role: Cache Ensemble Analyst, Consultant
The Informatics Group is searching for a consultant for a 6+ month consulting opportunity in the Minneapolis, MN market. Client is also open to a contract-to-hire resource, local resources preferred.
We are seeking an Ensemble/Interface Analyst to provide planning, analysis and design support for interface development, data conversion and EMPI activities related to the Quadramed implementation.
Required skill set is as follows:
- Design integration solutions between numerous HIS, clinical and ancillary healthcare systems
- Create detailed technical specifications from business requirements
- Developing new interface code from detailed interface specification
- Detailed testing of interface components to validate functionality and performance
- Diagnosing existing interface code to identify functional or performance defects
This position will have an late August / early September start date and 6 mo+ initial contract.
- Application integration development experience.
- Supporting and implementing complex integration projects.
- Hospital and/or other health care application experience.
- Two or more years demonstrated hands-on experience utilizing Intersystems Ensemble
- Quadramed experience
- Experience with common healthcare clinical and financial applications.
- Demonstrated experience with Health Level 7 (HL7) protocol.
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet, flowchart, and presentation software, preferably MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated technical and business experience.
- Good problem and issue resolution ability. Ability to diagnose problematic code, identify defect and create resolution.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment and deliver quality service.
- Exceptional customer service including responding to user needs in a prompt, courteous manner.
- Demonstrate productivity while working independently with minimal guidance and direction.
All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 business hours for an initial phone interview and to discuss these opportunities further.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit: http://www.theinformaticsgroup.com
The Informatics Group Inc. is a Healthcare IT Consulting Company. Our consultants provide their expertise to Healthcare organizations implementing Epic, Allscripts, Cerner, McKesson and other EMR applications.
We are not your typical IT shop. Our only focus is providing staff exclusively to Healthcare Systems, Institutions, Clinics and Physician Practices implementing EMR/EHR.
We are looking to immediately employ consultants for multiple opportunities across the US. Most of these positions are traveling roles and you can live anywhere and travel to client sites weekly. Typically, work weeks are Monday thru Thursday. As an employee of The Informatics Group, you will have available to you competitive pay, health benefits, 401k, Travel Expense Reimbursement, and full resources for you to continue to grow your career.
The Informatics Group - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Health informatics or medical informatics is the intersection of IT, medicine and health care. The Informatics Group bridges the gap with...