Computer Aided Drafter
RMF Engineering, Inc. a national engineering firm has immediate opportunity for a Computer Aided Drafter in their Selbyville, Delaware office.
We are seeking entry level and experienced mechanical and electrical drafters to support the design of building systems (HVAC, plumbing and electrical) that serve some of the nation’s largest and most prestigious colleges and universities. As a member of
the design team you will have the opportunity to participate in the following:
Required Qualifications :
- Prepare schematic drawings (mechanical and electrical) for HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Prepare plans, details, schedules and sections.
- Perform field investigations to verify existing conditions.
- Perform material takeoffs.
- Perform basic engineering calculations.
The following minimum qualifications are required to be considered for employment.
About RMF Engineering:
- Associates Degree in a related field with ability to demonstrate drafting curriculum.
- Experience with AUTOCAD Release 2011 and Revit.
- Ability to travel if needed.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
RMF Engineering is a privately held company founded in 1983, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, with more than 210 employees in ten U.S. offices. RMF Engineering provides planning, design, engineering, commissioning, and facility assessment services
globally to clients in the healthcare, higher education, laboratory/research, and government sectors. The firm leads the industry in the development of new engineering production methods and technologies, including Building Information Modeling (BIM), carbon
reduction strategies, and in-depth assessment technologies. All of RMF’s projects incorporate sustainable design and most are registered LEED projects. Our projects range nationally and internationally. RMF’s success is measured by its continued profitability
even in these economic times.
We offer a stable and professional working environment with competitive salary, excellent employee benefits, which include health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, and 401K plan. We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in the
diversity and dedication of our staff.