Computer Aided Drafter
RMF Engineering, Inc. a national engineering firm has immediate opportunity for a Computer Aided Drafter of their York, Pennsylvania office.
We are seeking entry level and experienced mechanical and electrical drafters to support the design of Central Energy Plants that serve some of the nation’s largest and most prestigious colleges and universities. As a member of the design team you will
have the opportunity to participate in the following:
- Prepare schematic drawings (mechanical and electrical) for process systems
- Prepare plans and sections of central energy plants
- Prepare 3-D models
- Perform field investigations to verify existing conditions
- Prepare material take-offs
- Perform basic engineering calculations
The following minimum qualifications are required to be considered for employment.
- High school diploma with ability to demonstrate drafting curriculum
- Experience with AUTOCAD Release 2011
- Ability to travel
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
The following qualifications are not required however are considered to be beneficial to the applicant.
About RMF Engineering :
- Associates Degree in Computer Aided Drafting Technology Program
- Industry recognized certification from an Drafting Technology Program
- Experience with REVIT
- Experience with AUTO Plant
RMF Engineering is a privately held company founded in 1983, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, with more than 210 employees in ten U.S. offices. RMF Engineering provides planning, design, engineering, commissioning, and facility assessment services
globally to clients in the healthcare, higher education, laboratory/research, and government sectors. The firm leads the industry in the development of new engineering production methods and technologies, including Building Information Modeling (BIM), carbon
reduction strategies, and in-depth assessment technologies. All of RMF’s projects incorporate sustainable design and most are registered LEED projects. Our projects range nationally and internationally. RMF’s success is measured by its continued profitability
even in these economic times.
We offer a stable and professional working environment with competitive salary, excellent employee benefits, which include health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, and 401K plan. We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in the
diversity and dedication of our staff.
RMF provides a professional and stimulating work environment and encourages career development for all staff members. The company is...