CAD Operator I
As a CAD Operator I with Terracon you will, under close supervision of a more senior level CAD Operator or staff professional, assist in preparation of engineering drawings by use of AutoCAD software and will encompass CAD work such as generating maps and diagrams for reports and laying out boring locations and other office tasks.
Essential Functions and Duties:
• Performs Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) for preparation of engineering drawings by use of AutoCad software.
• Operates IBM PC compatible computer and print machine.
• Assists senior CAD operator(s) in production of drawings, including pick up of all copies, any artwork, and related materials to the proper vendor.
• Complete safety orientation program.
• Abide by safety and personal protective equipment policies.
• Demonstrate safe work practices and avoid unsafe behaviors.
• Drive defensively, avoid preventable accidents and always wear a seat belt.
• Attend regularly scheduled safety training.
• Report all unsafe conditions to your Supervisor.
May perform hand drafting as needed.
May assist senior CAD operator(s) in repair of the equipment, as needed.
• Operate CAD equipment.
• Assist in maintaining equipment.
Entry level position requiring Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree in graphic or drafting technology, or
At least two years in related technical school or college, or
High school diploma plus at least 2 years practical CAD experience.
Must have valid driver’s license if driving on company business is required.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
In our efforts to maintain a safe and drug-free workplace, Terracon requires that candidates complete a satisfactory criminal background check and pass a drug screen prior to employment.
**No Recruiters/Agencies Please**
Terracon - 22 months ago
Employee-owned Terracon Consultants provides geotechnical, environmental, construction material evaluation, pavement engineering and...