We are currently seeking a CADD Technician to join our Water/Wastewater Technical Group in our Blacksburg, VA office to assist in preparation of design documents.
- the coordination of water/wastewater, water distribution and wastewater collection drawings with the design team
- involvement with projects that deal with municipal, commercial, and industrial clients
- CADD experience should include drawing development for water/wastewater treatment, pump stations, process design and hydraulic design
- A minimum of 3 years of related cadd experience is required.
- Experience within the Engineering/Consulting Industry is preferred.
- AAS Degree in related field is required.
- Experience with Auto CAD, Civil 3D, and Microsoft Office Suite is required, ArcMap is preferred.
- Must have Good communication skills and ability to work in a team setting.
Clough Harbour & Associates - 12 months ago
CHA's technology professionals are dedicated to making GIS affordable and available to clients across all of the markets that we serve. We p...