Direct all project management aspects including design, construction, and brand partnership for all café initiatives. Supervise every phase of the project in great detail assuring brand and operations standards are adhered to.
- Direct the design and construction activities for new café construction.
- Direct the activities for existing properties during the re-branding process from a design and construction aspect assuring the brand quality in the finished project.
- Develop cost estimates, schedules, concepts, brand standards, and guidelines and direct internal staff and external consultants in support of successful hotel development efforts.
- Partner with and direct licenses and franchisees to ensure that projects are built in accordance with brand standards.
- Ability to work effectively with many different groups of people (vendors, contractors, designers, company representatives).
- Available to travel extensively in order to provide guidance in the design of cafe properties.
- A minimum of 7 – 10 years of design experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand brand concepts in order to provide guest experiences that align with company strategies.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to self manage and deliver high quality product
Hard Rock Cafe Corporate - 19 months ago