Clayton County Public Schools is seeking applicants for the following position(s): |
FY2014 - Cafeteria Monitor
Job Type: Cafeteria (Lunchroom) Monitor
Reports To: Principal
Duty Days: 180
Salary Range: $10.25/hour
This position is responsible for providing supervision to elementary students during their lunch periods. This is a part-time position, typically 2-3 hours per day.
* establishes acceptable standards of behavior in the cafeteria;
* supervises students entering and leaving the cafeteria and assists students with the seating process;
* supervises social behavior of students;
* enforces cafeteria procedures and rules;
* maintains an orderly, clean, and appetizing environment for students to eat lunch (i.e., wiping off tables); and
* reports inappropriate student behavior to the appropriate personnel.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and pass a criminal background check upon being recommended for the position.
Education America Network
- 16 months ago - save job