Penn National Gaming has thrilled and entertained guests since 1971 when it all began as a horse racing venue. From a single race track, we have grown to be one of the nation’s largest gaming companies, operating properties that offer broad and diverse gaming and pari-mutuel wagering experiences. PENN is dedicated to becoming the undisputed leader in guest service by offering a Red Carpet experience for each and every guest.
Boomtown Casino - Biloxi is currently looking for a Cage Cashier to join the team.
Work Schedule: Will Vary
Average Hours per Week: 16-28
Pay Rate: $9.75
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Performs cash services to customers by exchanging chips, checks, tito (ticket in, ticket out) receipts and cash for cash
- Issues funds for approved expense vouchers and completes cash exchanges
- Establishes new check cashing accounts, and cashes business and personal checks according to departmental guidelines and procedures
- Maintains and adheres to all established company and departmental policies, procedures and rules, and state and federal regulations pertaining to cash transactions
- Maintains confidentiality of departmental information as required
- Maintains strick control over company assets in their care
- Maintains assigned equipment and supplies in a proper manner
- Answer patron questions and provide solutions with a professional demeanor
- Ensure interactions with internal and external guests follow the guidelines of the “Red Carpet Customer Service” Program
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- One year of previous money handling experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Access, Word)
- Must have the ability to work with mathematical concepts and apply concepts to practical situations
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak English
- Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from guests
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules and manuals
- Must be able to tolerate smoke
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces
- Must be able to obtain a MS Gaming Work Permit
Something to leave you with:
If you're truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an "A" list career portfolio. You will soon understand why "It's Good To Be PENN!"
Penn National Gaming, Inc.
- 3 years ago - save job