Responsible for conducting customer transactions in an accurate and efficient manner; including exchange of gaming instruments for cash, customer inquiries, complying with all state and federal regulations pertinent to the job; and perform all duties in accordance with Club Fortune policies and procedures.
Possess good organizational skills and be detailed oriented. Must possess basic math and computer skills. 10-key by sight or touch. Cash handling skills and the ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment. HS diploma or equivalent. Must be 21 years of age.
Essential Job Functions:
Work Environment and ADA Requirements:
- Exchange gaming instruments for cash including Quickets and chips.
- Encashment of monetary instruments.
- Maintain confidentiality of all data and customer information.
- Maintain accuracy of both cash drawer and all paperwork involved in transactions.
- Balance cash drawer within variance policy standards.
- Perform guest functions accurately and efficiently.
- Able to work in a very busy, multi-tasking environment with minimal supervision.
- Knowledgeable of happenings at the property.
- Basic computer operations.
- Maintain attendance standards as outlined in departmental and company policies.
- Must adhere to uniform/dress code requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to converse in English over the telephone in a clear and efficient manner. Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 40 pounds. Must be able to stoop, bend and reach. Must have the manual dexterity required to write and to operate computer. Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues. When on casino floor, must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
Required Work Cards/Licenses/Certificates:
Club Fortune Casino - 19 months ago