Executes monetary transactions for guests and is assigned to a front window, employee window or chip bank. Maintain knowledge of Title 31, Tribal Internal Controls, Gaming Regulations and departmental policy and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the operation of a front window, including but not limited to items such as cashing checks, purchasing and redeeming chips, coupons and complimentary items for cash.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the chip bank inventory, pit fills and credits
- Responsible for the accuracy and transfer of funds in the jackpot window
- Responsible for the accuracy of signatures and documentation
- Applies positive communication and interpersonal skills with guests, (internal and external) at all times.
- Maintains accurate bank count of the frontline, jackpot and chip bank.
- Performs all duties in accordance with approved policies, procedures, Gaming Regulations, and Tribal Internal Controls.
- Maintains excellent grooming and personal conduct according to FSRC standards and Cash Operations Department.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to deal effectively with all staff members exercising tact, diplomacy and patience at all times.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to promote positive and professional image.
- Must be self directed, self motivated, positive work ethics and demonstrate initiative on a daily basis
- Ability to work comfortable in a fast paced, multi-task environment
Any combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. 1 yr bank teller/cash handling experience required. High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be able to pass basic math aptitude test. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gaming License. Required to submit to and obtain negative result on all drug and/or alcohol testing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds throughout shift. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. There is exposure to second hand smoke.
This description incorporates the most typical duties performed. It is recognized that other duties not specifically mentioned may also be performed. The inclusion of those duties would not alter the overall evaluation of this position.
CasinoCareers.com - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard