Provides direct supervision of all cash operations employees.Ensures security of company funds issues and receives cage/pit markers, sets up credit and check cashing accounts within authorized limits, issues cashier banks, investigates variances, and ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, gaming regulations, and Tribal Internal Controls and maintain knowledge of Title 31.
- Coordinates all functions and recommends proper staffing levels for the Cage and Vault areas for the shift.
- Applies positive communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with guests, (internal and external) at all times.
- Accountable for all operating activities within areas of the Cash Cage and Vault areas.
- Provides proper security and accountability of company funds within the cage.
- Issues and Receives cage/pit markers as well as effectively and accurately balance the marker bank.
- Maintain accurate employee files for all attendance and/or related information
- Sets up credit and check cashing accounts for guest and casino host.Maintains accurate credit files
- Issues, controls and reconciles all cashier funds within the cage.
- Investigates overages and shortages, assists with purchasing of hard count and soft count drops.
- Directs the operation of the cage facility to be in accordance with established policies, procedures, and gaming regulations.
- Maintain accurate MTL, MIL, CTR and SARC as needed.
- Issue, redeem, consummate and transfer Marker activity as required in a timely manner
- Must be detailed oriented, self motivated, positive work ethics and demonstrate initiative on a daily basis.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description.Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
Directly supervises 15+ employees in the Cash Operations Department.Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving guest and employee problems. Ordering supplies, scheduling employees, maintain logs as needed.Other duties may be assigned.Meet deadlines in atimely manner (i.e. daily shift reports, weekly status reports and end of the month variance reports).Must possess accurate documentation skills for proper tracking purposes.
- Must haveHigh School Diploma or GED/equivalent required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Ability to deal effectively with all staff members exercising tact, diplomacy and patience at all times.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to promote positive and professional image.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Minimum 1 year bank teller/casino cage experience.
- Must be able to perform the essential duties of a cage cashier and main banker.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.The employee frequently is required to walk and reach with hands and arms.The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel or crouch.The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.There is exposure to second hand smoke.
**The Company provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision care, life insurance and a 401(k) Retirement Plan. In addition to these benefits you are entitled to paid time off (PTO), an employee assistance program (EAP) and more!
CasinoCareers.com - 14 months ago