Duties & Responsibilities other duties may be assigned:
• Practice safe food handling procedures at all times.
• Prepares cakes, icings and any other necessary items needed for decorating.
• Follows guidelines established in the Cake Production Manual.
• Decorates all cakes within specified time indicated for all customer orders.
• Decorates cookies, cakes, cupcakes and other baked goods for display and bakery counter.
• Assists the Bakery Manager as needed. Duties may include packaging product and serving customers on the counter.
• Answers the telephone and takes bakery orders as necessary.
• Packages, displays and merchandises all bakery goods according to company standards.
• Inspects product during baking process & preparation; including measuring temperatures throughout the preparation process, to maintain quality and sanitation in accordance with the FDA and local health departmental codes and Bristol Farms' stringent standards.
• Inspects finished bakery products in accordance to Bristol Farms standards of quality, weight specifications, & presentation.
• 6 months cake decorating experience.
• Strong communication skills
• Posses the ability to handle high stress and volume of customers while maintaining a positive shopping experience for the customer.
• Availability requirements include; but are not limited to; days, evenings, weekends, & holidays.
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
• Stand for long periods of time; walk; frequent use of hands.
• Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
• Frequently lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Bristol Farms - 21 months ago