Duties & Responsibilities other duties may be assigned:|
- Practice safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Prepares cakes, icings and any other necessary items needed for decorating.
- Follows guidelines established in the Cake Production Manual.
- Decorates all cakes within specified time indicated for all customer orders.
- Decorates cookies, cakes, cupcakes and other baked goods for display and bakery counter.
- Assists the Bakery Manager as needed. Duties may include packaging product and serving customers on the counter.
- Answers the telephone and takes bakery orders as necessary.
- Packages, displays and merchandises all bakery goods according to company standards.
- Inspects product during baking process & preparation; including measuring temperatures throughout the preparation process, to maintain quality and sanitation in accordance with the FDA and local health departmental codes and Bristol Farms' stringent standards.
- Inspects finished bakery products in accordance to Bristol Farms standards of quality, weight specifications, & presentation.
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- 6 months cake decorating experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Posses the ability to handle high stress and volume of customers while maintaining a positive shopping experience for the customer.
- Availability requirements include; but are not limited to; days, evenings, weekends, & holidays.
- Stand for long periods of time; walk; frequent use of hands.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Frequently lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.