ESQUIRE DEPOSITION SOLUTIONS
Calendar Coordinator - Sacramento, California
- Creates and maintains a current, detailed, and accurate deposition calendar; may also keep an updated log of court reporter availability.
- Data input of all scheduled jobs into system.
- Responsible for verifying and confirming all jobs for the current and following day. Contact reporters with daily assignments as needed.
- Creates and prints calendars and reports which may include a detailed job report, a work-in-progress report, and other documents.
- Responsible for booking any off-site depositions. Confirms depositions with other related locations/offices.
- Interacts with office management and other departments as needed.
- Other scheduling duties may include: setting up and cleaning deposition rooms, answer phones, e-mail notices, separating job notices into rate categories, prepare disclosure letters and subpoenas as needed, filing, and other general office duties.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Proficient with MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint),
- Ability to multi-task and work in multi-tasking environment,
- Knowledge of court reporting process a plus.
- Experience in client services would be preferred.
Esquire Solutions - 5 months ago
From 1992, EES (which was then EEC CAD/CAM division) served Visakhapatnam steel plant. Hundreds of components were developed every month for...