1. Answers each call within three rings with a smile in the voice. Speak clearly, slowly and
politely. Always use the guest name when speaking to the guest.
2. Utilize the Call Center Manual in order to facilitate gust needs efficiently.
3. At the beginning of each shift check for any new services and information on the
bulletin board. Check with a Supervisor for any additional changes or information.
4. Be responsible for checking in on time and checking his/her own schedule.
5. Responsible for wake up calls. Daytime agents make personalized wake up calls.
Evening agents take wake up call requests and ensure their accuracy.
6. Write telephone restrictions and special services for Guests in accurate and legible
7. To be able, during the course of an eight hour shift, answer all incoming calls, take
messages, use voice mail, and page personnel when required.
8. Keep Call Center Manuals up to date, be able to read SPEC sheets and daily function
sheets. Must be aware of all guest activities and Resort facilities.
9. Completes daily requests as assigned.
10. Attends monthly Call Center staff meetings.
11. Completes additional assignments as requested by Supervisory and Management staff.
12. In the event of absence, Staff Member must call in at least four hours prior to start of shift.
13. Must adhere to dress code and Resort procedures.
* Previous Training Experience
* Related Hospitality Experience
* Flexible Scheduling (weekend and holidays included)
* Computer Literate, Speaks English clearly and fluently
* To be able to operate a busy PBX board
* Good voice tone, light typing, legible handwriting.