American Homes 4 Rent is growing!
If you are just starting out in the real estate business or you are currently studying for your real estate license, we have an opportunity for you!
- Competitive hourly wage
- Excellent benefits (401K, paid time off, medical/dental and more!)
- A fun, fast paced work environment
Assists customers with questions regarding our Single Family Homes for rent, take detail messages, and forward these leads to our licensed Real Estate Leasing Agents. Assist existing customers with questions regarding their account. Process paperwork and performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Good communication skills, ability to build rapport with customers.
- Ability to identify and resolve customer related issues
- Identifying and solving problems
- Ability to work in a call center environment
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- 1-3 years of customer service or sales experience
- Call Center experience
- Real Estate or Leasing experience a plus
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays; occasional overtime
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
Monster - 19 months ago