Want a company with a real vision?
Our people make the difference in our success. Our vision is to provide Total Lifetime care to every pet, every parent, every time. We can't achieve this vision without the right people - they make the difference in our business and our success. Every associate plays a role in achieving our success by focusing on our three strategic priorities - delighting our customers, growing pet services and operating excellence. Here at the Store Support Group, you could play a key role in supporting these strategic initiatives.
Today, PetSmart has over 1200 store locations, with many more scheduled to open soon. We continue to grow at our Corporate Headquarters which means great opportunities for a professional such as you!
Benefits of working with PetSmart
In addition to a competitive salary, PetSmart associates are eligible for health benefits, 401K options, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, training and development, and an associate discount at all PetSmart stores!
PetSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce, sustaining an inclusive and supportive work environment, and prohibiting harassment and discrimination in all aspects of employment. PetSmart participates in background, drug and E-Verify screenings as appropriate under Company policies and applicable law.
As one of the nation's leading retailers, what happens inside of each PetSmart store is critical to the company's success. It's up to the Store Operations team to see that our Pet Parents truly enjoy the experience of shopping at a PetSmart store including our PetsHotel & Grooming services. The Part-Time PetSmart Call Center Agent position extends the store experience to customers calling in with questions on our services or booking a reservation for their pet(s).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer incoming calls quickly and efficiently, displaying a professional, courteous, helpful and confident manner to customers while providing best in class service.
• Clearly and accurately communicate customer information through the appropriate written, verbal and typed means.
• Ensure additional service options are presented to each pet parent.
• Utilize effective problem solving and customer relation skills to resolve a variety of customer issues while adhering to company policies and procedures.
• Successfully navigate web based program as well as Microsoft Office programs.
• Meet or exceed service level expectations for individual talk time, call quality, add-on sales percentage, and call availability.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
•Demonstrated success in customer service focused role
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•Demonstrated ability to navigate internet and e-mail systems
Minimum Years Experience
Submit Resume | Use Our Resume Builder
Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend
Print Job Details
Want to create a job search agent ?
Job Cart Directions
Interested in more than one position? Great! Instead of submitting multiple resumes, when you find a position that interests you, all you need to do is click on ADD JOB TO CART. At the bottom of the screen, you will see the positions you have added to your cart. When you are done searching, click on CHECKOUT & SUBMIT RESUME. If you have changed your mind and want to remove a position, you will be able to on the Resume Submittal Form, or click on CLEAR CART to start over. You are limited to selecting up to 5 jobs per location.
Check out &
PetSmart - 23 months ago
PetSmart, Inc. is a specialty provider of products, services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets. The Company has identified a...