The position of Call Center Agent is established to provide prompt, professional and accurate information as well as to cross-sell credit union products and services to existing members to meet their needs and increase member satisfaction via the telephone. Actively participates in the promotion of credit union products and services to existing and potential members. Maintain quality service standards set by the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Promptly answer all incoming calls in a polite manner; determine nature of caller’s business and personally assist the caller.
- Assist members in conducting routine transactions by telephone utilizing the Symitar computer system.
- Determine membership eligibility, quotes savings rates and open new accounts by telephone and mail. Follow up on incomplete documentation to clarify and resolve any outstanding items.
- Assist members with problems and or questions requiring research and resolution.
- Perform file maintenance and follow up procedures to include online data changes.
- Cross-sell products and services to members, and track in accordance with credit union rules and procedures.
- Prepare member correspondence, subject to Supervisor approval.
- Participate in AML/BSA compliance training as assigned. Adhere to credit union AML/BSA policy and procedures including CTR rules and form preparation, identify and refer suspicious activity to the Compliance Department, perform OFAC comparisons, and properly identify individuals in accordance with Branch Operations procedures.
- May assist members with general questions regarding on-line products and services.
- Follow established policies and procedures related to workplace safety.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong human relations and communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all groups of people.
- Telephone customer service experience preferred.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- PC Literate.
- Bilingual/Spanish a plus
Full Time (40)
Position requires some Saturdays.
San Diego County Credit Union - 4 months ago
San Diegans like their money sunny-side up. San Diego County Credit Union operates more than two dozens branches that offer standard deposit...