ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Location of position: 1801 Lakepointe, Lewisville, Texas, 75057
Rate of pay: $12/hour
Training for this position begins April 15, 2013
The shift of this position will be either:
10a-7p, Monday-Friday (off Saturday & Sunday)
10a-7p, Tuesday-Friday & 8a-5p on Saturday (off Sunday & Monday)
Receives and/or places telephone calls which are basic and routine to handle any/all aspects of customer accounts, including solicitation, inquiries, and problem resolution. Cultivates and maintains on-going customer relationships. Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting. Ensures that customers receive the best service possible through processing orders, preparing general correspondence and coordinating with other functions as required. Acts as customer contact regarding pricing, scheduling and shipping.
• Handling customer calls/correspondence for scheduling and inquiries
• Offer assistance to customers with service, billing or other issues
• Records all customer information and call history information accurately on appropriate
paperwork or electronic systems
• Ensures maximum sensitivity, proper routing and responsiveness to all customer
• Maintain level of knowledge and understanding of features of service, operating systems,
marketing promos and special offers
• ServiceMaster Objectives
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientations/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years of related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Six (6) months to one year clerical or customer service experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Window
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to type 25 wpm
• Ability to utilize a personal computer or CRT
• Ability to work in a stressful, face-paced environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster - 8 months ago
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...